IARA DONATED Rs. 1,00,000 TO CORONA RELIEF FUND OF WHICH Rs. 50,000 TO PM RELIEF FUND, Rs. 25,000 EACH TO TAMIL NADU AND WEST BENGAL GOVT.
Indian Academic Researchers’ Association is a national, professional and non profit organization with the objective of contributing to Science and Social Science by promoting Research and Development coordination between researchers and academicians working in Educational Institutions. Presently, IARA is publishing a Quarterly National Journal titled SELP JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE (p- ISSN: 0975-9999, e-ISSN:2349-1655), International Biannual Journal titled RESEARCH EXPLORER (p-ISSN :2250-1940,e-ISSN:2349-1647), International Bi-Annual Journal titled TAMILAIVU SANGAMAM (p-ISSN:2320-3412,E-ISSN:2349-1639), International Biannual Journal titled SCIENCE EXPLORE and also published books with ISBN in various titles.
IARA signed MoU with various educational institutions to organize seminars, workshops and academic deliberations. IARA play a significant role in transforming COVID 19 challenges into academic opportunities with the help of organizing online Awareness programme, Webinar programme and online course in association with various academic institutions consistently conducted seven days online course on Research Methodology For Social Science, Three days online course on Reference Management and Online Citation Promotion, Seven days FDP on Entrepreneurship Development Programme, Seven days online course on ஆய்வு நெறிமுறைகள் (Research Methodology in Tamil), Three days online course on Biomedical Nanotechnology , Five days online course on Futuristic Accounting, Three Days Free Online Course On Writing Case Studies, Project Preparation and Funding Of Research Projects , five days online course on திராவிடப் பண்பாட்டு நாட்டுப்புறக் கலைகள் and Online International Conference on Issues and Challenges on Social, Agricultural , Economical , Environmental, Business Management and Science and Technology after COVID 19
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE IARA
- To develop and promote academic research activities in social sciences, science and Tamil literature.
- To institute various awards such as Life – Time Achievement Award, Best Faculty Award, Excellence Award and Social Scientist Award.
- To conduct workshops, seminars, conferences etc. in the field of social sciences, science and Tamil literature.
- To publish journals, monographs and other types of literature on social sciences, science and Tamil literature.
- To offer consultancy activities related to research and development, publication and promotion, extension activities and institutional accreditation process.
- To provide grant in aid for research studies, faculty development and collaborative programme.
ACTIVITIES OF IARA
- Journals publication in the name of SELP Journal of Social Science , Research Explorer, Tamilaivu Sangamam, And Science Explore
- Establish publication division in the name of IARA Publication
- Recognize Life/Fellow/Institutional Membership
- State wise establishment of association with office bearers
- Organize seminar/ workshop/conference/symposium etc
- Sign MoU/ Collaboration with academic and research institutions
- Award to meritorious academicians, researchers and experts
- Grant in aid for academic and research activities
- Establish indexing and impact factor agency
- Conduct field research/ survey/extension activities
- Assistance and consultancy related to academic and research activities